Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grown Up


Pixel is going to be a year old next month. It is hard to believe. I still think of her as a puppy- but she is looking very grown up these days. She is even starting to act mature....well, mostly.

She has tons of hair- although looking at the photo you can't really tell. Her tail is something that a Sheltie would be envious of! :o) She is all muscle under the hair, and is in great shape. Her coat definitely makes her seem larger than she is. She is much finer than wicca, although I think that they will be the same height when all is said and done.

Anyway, Wendy took this photo of her "stacked" the other day and I thought it turned out pretty decent. Show dog she is not, and show dog person I am not! :o)

11 comments:

Diana said...

She is beautiful. Diana

Sarah said...

i think you need to change your email signature to "teenage pixel", no more baby pixel!!

now she just needs to grow some legs! LOL :) she looks great :)

Jules said...

She's a beauty!!

Dawn said...

She is a pretty girl. My girls just turned one a month back. Doesnt time go by so quickly. One minute they are little baby pups, the next they are dogs. She has lovely structure I think.

manymuddypaws said...

haha sarah...her legs are actually pretty long as it is. She definitely has more leg than Wicca...

Lybertygirl said...

What a pretty girl - but you can see the imp in her eyes. I love the picture of her on your header!

ClassyChassy said...

great photo, and yes, the header photo is wonderful as well!!! Good at naming animals? Visit my blog for a contest!!! Winner will be announced on Friday!

Cait said...

She's an absolutely beautiful girl!

Joanna said...

There are so many things wrong with her that you need to IMMEDIATELY send her to me so that I can hide her hideousness from the rest of the world :).

Anonymous said...

lol Joanna...

not likely...but good try.

amanda

Holly said...

She is gorgeous Amanda!