Sunday, January 18, 2009

Information Overload

First off you'll all be happy to know that I didn't fall on my face, and my head did not explode.


The seminar was full of great information, and lots and lots of things to work on. Kim challenged us all weekend, and I think that everyone who came got a lot out of it. I know I did.


I am still processing all the stuff we did and will have more time, (and brain power) later tonite to blog about it...

Boone and Vito had a great time at Wendy's this weekend- you can see photos on Wendy's Blog

Oh, and the judging schedule for the show at the end of the month came out...Guess how many Cardigans. One. Just like the good old days. I am quickly reminded why I don't bother with Conformation. Oh well. It is all about experience for her anyway!

4 comments:

onecollie said...

so glad you & your head came back in one piece!!!

Sarah said...

it just barely stayed on your head :)

dreameyce said...

ONE Cardi! Eeek. That sucks. Stay for group if you can though, as then she'll get to be in the ring with all the big dogs :)

Anonymous said...

Just think of all the practice she will get in the Group Rin....and everyone will see what a clever pretty dog she is