Okay, I like games, I like tag games, and really I do consider myself to be a good sport.
But 40 things???
Sarah from Dig-it, Fetch-it, Herd-it tagged me in a 40 things about myself game...uh huh...
Read on if you really think you want to know 40 things about me...
1) I hate Snooker. Surprised?
2) I hate teaching "stay." Surprised?
3) I am bossy.
4) I am disorganised- even though I try really hard not to be!
5) I like to read- a lot. Mostly murder, mystery, scary books.
6) I can read a full novel in two hours. And remember most of it.
7) I have a horrible memory- really. What day is it? What time is that class at? What level is my dog in? That's why I have Sarah. :o)
8) I like dog people, and smart people
9) I have a pretty wicked sense of humour
10) I like to make people laugh (but not at me)
11) I have a fear of failing. (not falling)
12) I used to be really, really shy. Like deathly shy. Like didn't talk for a whole year of school.
13) I didn't have friends in Elementary school. None. Zippo. Loner.
14) I have always sucked with numbers- math...ha!
15) I learnt my times table with a song that I could still chant to you today....(if you begged, and bribed me...)
16) I have few close friends
17) I love orange and green.
18) I hate to do dishes, and fold laundry. Good thing I live alone.
19) I live alone
20) I like reptiles. At one time I had all sorts of lizards and things.
21) I dislike rodents...but am not afraid of them. Probably has to do with the mouse explosion at a place I used to work...one day I'll blog about it....
22) I am smart, but don't use my smarts to my full advantage...
23) I like to write. I took a creative writing class once upon a time. Did pretty well.
24) I read all of the Harry Potter books and loved them...and then the last one took too long to be published and I lost interest so still have not read it..
25) I played Clarinet for 3 years. Hated it.
26) I was in a choir once....my friend and I got kicked out when I poked her in the eye. Surprised?
27) The first breed of dog I loved were German Shepherds. And then I had bad luck not once, but two times in a row. I'll never have another one.
28) I once got lost in the mountains for 9 hours. And almost was eaten by a Cougar. My friend and I followed some cows around thinking they would lead us back to the farmers...smart eh? We were saved. But it was pretty scary. I was 9ish..
29) I have been bit by a dog three times (seriously anyway) Once was a fight. totally my fault. i have a big scar to show for it now. Once was my own dog- wicca. bit my after a front cross. hard. blood. scar. yeah. And the third time was a puppy- i tried to save off the side of the road on the reserve. maybe 9 weeks old. totally feral. good thing I didn't get rabies.
30) I am compassionate. Sometimes too much. I want to save them all. But know I can't.
31) When I was two our house burned down. I can remember it. Weird eh?
32) I have a fear of needles. I can give them, but can't take them...
33) I hate doctors, dentists, etc. and avoid them at all costs (I need a root canal...and instead of getting a root canal I spent my tooth money on a puppy! Pixel is way more fun than a root canal)
34) I am impulsive - Pixel?
35) I don't forgive easily
36) I am not religous at all. I used to be mormon. Church every sunday, the clubs that go along with that..the whole works. Weird eh?
37) I have no tolerance for abuse- animal, people, whatever. I am not afraid to step in.
38) I had an uncle that was a Zookeeper. Fun eh?
39) I don't drive. Don't ask why, I can never answer. Soon.
40) I am a procrastinator- my worst trait. Ever.
and you are supposed to post a current picture of yourself. I don't really have any. Sorry.