Friday, January 23, 2009

40 freakin' things

Okay, I like games, I like tag games, and really I do consider myself to be a good sport.
But 40 things???
Sarah from Dig-it, Fetch-it, Herd-it tagged me in a 40 things about myself game...uh huh...

thrilling no?

Read on if you really think you want to know 40 things about me...


1) I hate Snooker. Surprised?

2) I hate teaching "stay." Surprised?

3) I am bossy.

4) I am disorganised- even though I try really hard not to be!

5) I like to read- a lot. Mostly murder, mystery, scary books.

6) I can read a full novel in two hours. And remember most of it.

7) I have a horrible memory- really. What day is it? What time is that class at? What level is my dog in? That's why I have Sarah. :o)

8) I like dog people, and smart people

9) I have a pretty wicked sense of humour

10) I like to make people laugh (but not at me)

11) I have a fear of failing. (not falling)

12) I used to be really, really shy. Like deathly shy. Like didn't talk for a whole year of school.

13) I didn't have friends in Elementary school. None. Zippo. Loner.

14) I have always sucked with numbers- math...ha!

15) I learnt my times table with a song that I could still chant to you today....(if you begged, and bribed me...)

16) I have few close friends

17) I love orange and green.

18) I hate to do dishes, and fold laundry. Good thing I live alone.

19) I live alone

20) I like reptiles. At one time I had all sorts of lizards and things.

21) I dislike rodents...but am not afraid of them. Probably has to do with the mouse explosion at a place I used to work...one day I'll blog about it....

22) I am smart, but don't use my smarts to my full advantage...

23) I like to write. I took a creative writing class once upon a time. Did pretty well.

24) I read all of the Harry Potter books and loved them...and then the last one took too long to be published and I lost interest so still have not read it..

25) I played Clarinet for 3 years. Hated it.

26) I was in a choir once....my friend and I got kicked out when I poked her in the eye. Surprised?

27) The first breed of dog I loved were German Shepherds. And then I had bad luck not once, but two times in a row. I'll never have another one.

28) I once got lost in the mountains for 9 hours. And almost was eaten by a Cougar. My friend and I followed some cows around thinking they would lead us back to the farmers...smart eh? We were saved. But it was pretty scary. I was 9ish..

29) I have been bit by a dog three times (seriously anyway) Once was a fight. totally my fault. i have a big scar to show for it now. Once was my own dog- wicca. bit my after a front cross. hard. blood. scar. yeah. And the third time was a puppy- i tried to save off the side of the road on the reserve. maybe 9 weeks old. totally feral. good thing I didn't get rabies.

30) I am compassionate. Sometimes too much. I want to save them all. But know I can't.

31) When I was two our house burned down. I can remember it. Weird eh?

32) I have a fear of needles. I can give them, but can't take them...

33) I hate doctors, dentists, etc. and avoid them at all costs (I need a root canal...and instead of getting a root canal I spent my tooth money on a puppy! Pixel is way more fun than a root canal)

34) I am impulsive - Pixel?

35) I don't forgive easily

36) I am not religous at all. I used to be mormon. Church every sunday, the clubs that go along with that..the whole works. Weird eh?

37) I have no tolerance for abuse- animal, people, whatever. I am not afraid to step in.

38) I had an uncle that was a Zookeeper. Fun eh?

39) I don't drive. Don't ask why, I can never answer. Soon.

40) I am a procrastinator- my worst trait. Ever.
and you are supposed to post a current picture of yourself. I don't really have any. Sorry.
I tag
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL

crap i should have added a couple of those. I HATE needles, but i have a tattoo! it takes 4 nurses to take blood from me :)

i hate math too.

#28 LOL - glad you weren't eaten.

manymuddypaws said...

#28- scariest thing ever. we were pretty sure we were going to die. truly. I will blog about it one day..

Deirdre said...

You poked a friend in the eye?!?!? Why??? Why would you do htat??? LOL

That is great - so glad you shared.

onecollie said...

ok...there should be a "surprised" after I am bossy! LOL!!
& how can you say you have a terrible memory when you can read a book in 2 hrs & remember it!LOL!!
I liked reading this post, I learned a ton about you that I didn't know...very interesting!

miradukesadie said...

Ok A SHY MORMON GIRL!!!!????? Never would have guessed! Other then that I knew ya! =)

Blazingstar said...

I just hope that's not orange and green together :-0

Very glad you survived #28, #29, #31 and even #21.

manymuddypaws said...

haha Liz, you crack me up!