Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Horror

Step 1) Put puppy on table with a noose. Take Photo of Before the bath.
Step 2) Put puppy (now very pouty) in bath tub, lather, rinse, lather. Take Photo. Rinse.
Step 3) Dry puppy with force dryer- making sure to dry towards the tail. Attempt Photo. Unsuccessful.

Step 4) Trim nails, scissor feet. Don't even bother attempting photo of very miserable puppy.

Step 5) Pose puppy on table with promise of treats. Take Photo.

Step 6) Bribe puppy with aforementioned treat to love her momma again. Unsuccessful.
Well, she is clean. Fluffy (which is not really what we want) and very miserable. She really, really hates baths.


Jolene is going to help me later tonite with her ears, her long belly hair, and the tail of ringlets....
I will post an after, after photo....in the mean time I thought
I'd entertain you all with the torture of a puppy!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I think she looks great. Look at that topline! Those angles!

Don't worry--"glamour" coats are actually quite beautiful and win a ton. She doesn't look too fluffy to me, especially once the ringlets are carefully removed. You'll think I'm crazy, but I'd actually try to puff the neck and chest coat out more than it is right now, not less. The body coat looks good.

Holly said...

Big brother Luther said the torture is worth the treats in the end.

She sure is bluetiful!

manymuddypaws said...

thanks! I sure think she's beautiful!

I will puff the chest and neck more- she has lost lots of neck hair from playing at daycare...

I did very little trimming- mostly just drying the hair straight.

Sarah said...

the one of her in the tub is so funny!

Judy said...

She looks really good...if thats pouty, then I need to redefine happy....except for the tub part. You need to give more treats and maybe a rubber ducky

dreameyce said...

Such a purdy girl. Can Galaxy and her split hair? Galaxy needs more fluzz, and Pixel needs less. Seems fair to me! heehee

onecollie said...

see yah at the show & we'll get her all fixed up...sorry about tonight, Kort has alot of hair!!!!
drive safe!

Diana said...

She definitely gets her point across. Diana