Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holidays

I am off work until the 5th of January! Wow.

i was worried that I would be bored. So far I haven't had time to be bored!

Today I got up at 6 with the dogs- and then went back to bed until 9. Which felt pretty good!

Feeding seven dogs is quite an ordeal I must say- finally they are starting to understand where they are supposed to be while i get the food ready. Perkins eats in the bathroom, my guys in crates and Coulee and Lacey eat in their normal spots. For the first few days it was total Chaos while they ran around my feet trying to trip me.

Later in the morning I did some training in the basement- heeling and pivots with Wicca, Boone, and Vito. Attention and recall work with Pixel. And fetch and 1,2,3 Go game with Lacey and Coulee. Perkins (the weiner dog) got to watch from the sofa. Dog training is not his thing :o)


Then I had a shower, went to the mall, went to walmart, stopped in at work to see Chewy, visited with family, and got home an hour ago.

Since then I've poop scooped the yard- which was NOT fun in the wind, and snow... played fetch with the dogs, and attempted again to cut Wendy's cats nails...

The dogs and I are going to head out for a walk in a little bit. I was kind of hoping that the wind would magically go away. No Such luck. It is still blowing like a banshee out there!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Holidays. There is an award for you waiting on my blog.

colleen said...

Are you excited to add Ollie to the pack?