Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Fresh Snow

Our snow had all blown away, or turned into a solid chunk of ice. So I was happy to hear that we were getting more today! It's so pretty and white, and the dogs love it. It helps that it is pretty mild temperature wise too!

I took my camera out after work just while the dogs were playing in the yard. Tomorrow is my day off. We are excited about that. I think we will go for a long walk, do some herding, take my sister to a very important appointment, and then Scenthurdle practice. Phew. Nothing like a day off. ;)

Anyway, here are some photos from today! More puppy pictures tomorrow!

Pretty Pixel 
Catching Snow Balls

this is Bo. He is UBER cute, and quite the perfect puppy. More photos tomorrow of him!


Boonie pointy nose. 

Joe thinks snow is dumb.

Wicca thinks it tastes good.

2 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Joe cracked me up.

Unknown said...

great pictures :-) I love Joe, I think I need to steal him, Blossom would love a little friend!