"Follow your heart and make it your decision"
My grandpa is not doing well. He has slid down hill really fast, and it is unlikely that he will bounce back. He knows he is dying. I don't know how one knows that- but I believe my Grandpa. And he told me in no uncertain terms to come soon.
We had planned tentatively for the end of the month. But it looks like we will be doing some winter driving sooner rather than later. It is so hard to decide when. I would hate to be too late. But the timing isn't great at this exact moment for a lot of reasons.
But it looks like we are going to be leaving Tuesday. Unless he gets worse overnight, in which case we will be leaving Saturday. I need just a few days to get some things in order. And figure out a plan.
My heart tells me sooner is better. Hopefully Tuesday is soon enough.