Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throwback Thursday

So it seems that as blogs fall to the wayside the facebook games are starting up! A few weeks ago I noticed all my dog friends posting old photos for "Throwback Thursday." So of course I joined in. I already have a funny photo picked out for today. But I thought it would also make for a good blog post once a week too. ;)  
 
So here ya go, my first Throwback Thursday post.  Something near and dear to my heart right now.

Wicca playing agility. Man, I miss running her. I miss agility period. But this. This is something I miss a lot. It's been a few years now. Hard to believe.




Here is a video of her last agility title she earned. Wild, Wild Wicca. Always just barely under control. lol. Strangely enough, I miss that.


1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Ahhh, good to see her again in action. A bittersweet pill for you we know....