Sunday, October 13, 2013

Thankful


It is Thanksgiving in Canada.

And now, more than ever am I thankful for my friends, my family, and my dogs.

I have an amazing bunch of friends. People I could call on at anytime. People who have helped me through rough times, and been there to cheer me on for the good ones. This has been a rough year for me, and I am on my way now. With help from my friends.  I am very lucky. I know this.

My family. Namely my Dad. He is the most amazing person I know. Always thinking about everyone else, never for himself. He does so much for me. I would be lost without him.

My dogs. It amazes me that I could be so lucky. They may be a motley crew, but they are mine. Quirks and all. I would not have it any other way.

I know that if you are my facebook friend, or my flickr contact that you have seen this photo already. But I just so love it. I am getting it printed.


3 comments:

Taryn said...

It is a great photograph, definitely worthy of a print!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Oh this photo is absolutely wonderful!

Nicki said...

It is lovely