Thursday, October 31, 2013

Gotcha

I can hardly believe that it has been five years! That just amazes me. Five years ago I headed to the Great Falls airport to pick up my fuzzy little puppy.

Time Flies when you are having fun!

I went back and re-read all the blog posts for the first month after I brought her home, and found some adorable photos. I don't miss those puppy days, but reading about them was fun! And the photos, totally made me melt.  I have my "favorite" puppy photos and always have those in mind when I am looking for one, or think of her at that age. So looking through all the other puppy photos was lots of fun. I'd forgotten about a lot of them!

seriously, could it get any cuter? this would have been shortly after I brought her home

the first week.

little miss confident. lol

already getting right in there! look how small she was!!!

and upside down baby at work. seriously cute. 

So, a VERY Happy Gotcha' day to the Princess. I am so very lucky.  I remember being so grateful when Rita (her breeder) finally agreed that I could have her. I had to do some serious persuading. lol. So thanks! She was definitely meant to be mine. ;)

4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...


She really is a doll baby, and has so much personality! One great corgi kid!

onecollie said...

awww Happy gotcha Day Pixel!!!!!!!
serious cuteness going on in those pictures!! especially the upside down one :)

Diana said...

What a cutie!!

WigglyZack said...

She was so cute, and still is. I still have a photo somewhere of her playing with Zack when they were both puppies at the daycare.