Thursday, July 12, 2012

Swimming Lessons for the Boys

As predicted the boys swimming didn't go as smoothly as the girls. Don't get me wrong- they both enjoy paddling around and on occasion Vito will take the plunge and fetch something. But mostly they putter around and watch Wicca do all the work.

I was smart and brought some yummy roast beef to bribe Vito to at least try. He managed to perch on a rock and it took some pretty big chunks of beef to convince him to get off. But he did, and I think he even had fun! At one point while I was playing with Boone he swam over to some reeds and started chewing on them. 

They got a work out at least, and after we did some land fetches, and I let them putter around on shore and roll in gross stuff. It was an enjoyable afternoon at the lake!



This photo cracks me up. lol. He was hanging on to the rock for dear life. Until the roast beef came out...

What Vito really thought about swimming...

Looking for Sharks?

Swimming for Roast Beef!

There are no "swimming" photos of Boone because I feared for my cameras saftey. lol. His swimming style is uh, not very graceful...

He fetched the toy though! As long as he could touch the ground!

Doing what Boone does best, poking and pawing...
I brought Wicca along and let her do two long swims. She was pretty happy about that!


1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

YOur captions are absolutely perfect to go along with your pics. You catch their expressions and then interpret exactly what those faces are projecting! It's your knack!