Friday, April 27, 2012

Nothing Better

I am battling a killer cold, it's been beating me down all week and I'm hoping that I'm over the worst of it. I hate being sick, and it seems that this year I have been sick a lot. This weekend will be a good mix of dog stuff, and just hanging out. An agility match tomorrow, and sheepherding sunday afternoon with nothing planned in between. I'm looking forward to some RnR.

This has been a long week- I'm feeling antsy and a little cranky so I know I need to just chill. There's nothing better than being out with my dogs. Not a person in sight, just me and the dogs- it was good. Really good.

Overcast days are the best for photos!

Brit is quite the retriever these days
Ready for the throw...

Pixel and Neena (I'm dogsitting overnight)

Wicca looking suspicious when I told her there were no gophers out today...

Buddies, just sniffing
Bunny?!

Boonie! :)
Jen- Sorry for no photos of Scampers! He was a speck in the distance, and when he wasn't out of sight he was looking beaten that I was making him stick around...

4 comments:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Wicca does look skeptical...and Vito's expression for bunny is hilarious! All the pics are terrific..you catch them at just the right moment!

lifewithmydogs said...

Brit looks a bit scared in that second photo. Can she seriously be concentrating that hard? :P

Mel said...

You inspire me to just let my dog be a dog. :). Now that I've started formal agility lessons, I think that's even more important. Maybe we will never get to compete at a trial (I hope so, but at 13 months with an inconsistent recall, and no focus in the presence of birds, I'm starting to doubt....) but we are going to have the most awesome 15 year relationship possible. That's what I'm focusing on. And that involves her getting to do what she values --> running through fields at top speeds and me not getting an anxiety attack when she does so, and instead live inthe moment with her joy.

Mel said...

Forgot to subscribe to comments!