Wednesday, July 06, 2011

What we've been up to...

yesterday I spent an hour or so driving around looking for good, safe river access. Today I hit the jackpot and only a few minutes away! It is on private property so I asked permission and the landowner was happy to let the dogs swim. They had a blast- Wicca's limp is completely gone but I am still not letting her run full out or swim too much so no fetch. But they paddled around, and enjoyed the cool river water.

Ever feel like someone is watching?! Brit is supposed to be on a Pixel free diet. But that's rather impossible here....

a good roll in the sand makes all the worries go away. :)

lots of good smells

boys are annoying. lol

and odd. Boone saw this boulder under the water and pawed and barked at it for 15 minutes...

Brit knows the best way to cool off..

happy dogs :)

and you'll notice my new header. The color version is nice, but too much for a header. Not sure I like the sepia much either thought.  I am not as happy with it as I thought I would be but it'll do for now. :)

6 comments:

Diana said...

I want to see the colored header. If you dont mind.

Paws on the Run said...

The boys are annoying photo made me laugh.

Totally Timmy said...

Just found your blog and love your dogs. I have always wanted a Pry. shep. They have such an impish look to them!

Diana said...

I really like the colored headed. I dont think its to much. It looks great!

onecollie said...

love the pictures & LOVE the header :)

Elf said...

I like the header! Fun how the levels of their faces makes kind of a swoop through the photo, just draws my gaze through it.