1. Her happiness. She is always just so happy.
2. I love the happy, submissive grin followed by the frantically wagging tail when she sees someone she loves.
3. How unbelievably cute she is. Seriously. Cute.
4. The fluff. I mean really, could she be any cuter.
5. Will work for food. (or toy, or attention). She is a great little working dog, always trying her best.
6. The frequent need to zoom around the house and the yard. I mean it's adorable.
7. How she supermans off the contacts. Not correct at all. But still very cute.
8. Her prancy heeling. She has the best prancy feet.
9. The sassiness. She's not all sweet, and is quite the brat. I love that about her. She's not afraid to tell me off.
10. Her ability to make me smile. Every day she makes me laugh.
There is something about her that has charmed me from the moment I saw her photo on Rita's website, to the first time I saw her in person at the airport, and even now as she sleeps at my feet.
Happy Birthday Princess Pixel. Here's to many more. :)