Sunday, July 24, 2011

10 things I love about the 3 year old.





1. Her happiness. She is always just so happy.
2. I love the happy, submissive grin followed by the frantically wagging tail when she sees someone she loves.
3. How unbelievably cute she is. Seriously. Cute.
4. The fluff. I mean really, could she be any cuter.
5. Will work for food. (or toy, or attention). She is a great little working dog, always trying her best.
6. The frequent need to zoom around the house and the yard. I mean it's adorable.
7. How she supermans off the contacts. Not correct at all. But still very cute.
8. Her prancy heeling. She has the best prancy feet.
9. The sassiness. She's not all sweet, and is quite the brat. I love that about her. She's not afraid to tell me off.
10. Her ability to make me smile. Every day she makes me laugh.


There is something about her that has charmed me from the moment I saw her photo on Rita's website, to the first time I saw her in person at the airport, and even now as she sleeps at my feet.

Happy Birthday Princess Pixel. Here's to many more. :)

8 comments:

penni said...

Happy barkday to the cutie patootie!

Crazy Cardiness said...

Happy Bday from your FL family Pixel! So many things about Pixel sound just like her daddy! I love the zoomies, Beli does them every once in a while they are much slower now:-)) Happy 3 Years Old!

Ashley said...

Made me smile! Happy birthday Pixel!

WigglyZack said...

Awwww, she is such a cute dog. Happy Birthday Pixel!!!

Jules said...

Happy birthday, Pixel! I am glad you two have each other!

Cornerstone said...

AWWww am I ever smiling and giggling after reading that post. Happy Birthday Pixel! You have the best Mom ever!

onecollie said...

Pixely Dixiely Dock
Likes to smile Alot ....

Happy Birthday to the cutest corgi ever :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary Lou said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, dear Pixel!! Happy birthday to you!! ~Rose and Raelyn ;op