Thursday, July 03, 2008

Birthdays...

So I just found out- purely by accident that it was Wendy's birthday a while ago. I don't know when exactly and she won't tell me. I must admit that I was surprised- It seems weird not to tell anyone...and she's quite sneaky about avoiding the subject...

I discovered -again purely by accident that she is 34- which isn't old. So really? What's the big deal? I am not one to get all excited about my birthday and in fact haven't really done anything to "celebrate" it since I turned 18. But all my friends know my Birthday and it is nice to get emails, and phone calls from people.

I guess some people just don't like the whole "Happy Birthday" thing. But tough luck! Age is just a number! :o)

Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday Wendy :o)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Paws on the Run said...

I don't ever worry about having birthdays. Being married to Marlin always makes me feel young. ;)

It just isn't anything I really make a big deal about.