Monday, March 17, 2008

Woohoo!

Okay. So we did it. Yes. That's right. No more Starters Snooker for Wicca. I thought I was going to have a heart attack and I was pretty nervous, but we still managed to hold it together. 47 points, all the way to 7, and still had plenty of time.


Oh yeah, We also Q'd in two standards, advanced team, and gamblers. Wicca had a kick ass weekend and I am so proud of her. She was great, and for the exception of steeplechase (which was a disaster) she was listening, and responsive.

She earned two more titles- her starters game dog title, her advanced title (and officialy her Masters Gamblers title as well....) So Wicca is now Bluetrix a Little Wicca Majic CD SAADC AJNJS SHD SMGDC SSGDC

The first run of the day was Gamblers. The Gamble was very simple jump out to a curved tunnel, back to a curved tunnel out to an off set tire and over a jump. We earned 72 points. Q

Advanced Std. 1- we missed our weave entrance and she came off the a-frame before she was release so of course we re did it.

Advanced Std. 2- she was awesome and we worked great together as a team. It felt like a pretty good run. 48.38 seconds. SCT- 68.00 Q

Advanced Jumpers- we had three bars and it was pretty messy. She was a little on the wild side, and despite the fact that I did a beautiful lead out- I still somehow misjudged my FC and was not where i needed to be....the back part of the course was amazing though- we had great distance and I handled it well.

Sunday morning, Wicca was feeling very fresh and was a freakin' maniac for steeplechase. We knocked bars, had an off course and it was pretty bad all around.

She redeemed herself though with the 3 rd Standard- she listened, payed attention and we ran clean. Yay! When I walked the course I didn't really think that Wicca and I could run it clean. It was pretty technical and with her Steeplechase run still in my mind I didn't think we could pull it together. Well, it wasn't beautiful but it was clean, and run in 45 seconds. The SCT was 64.00
This Q earned Wicca her Advanced title.

Advanced Team- paired with Gyppie. Wicca ran the second half and we did great! She missed her weave entry but with the new team rules you are allowed 5 faults...so Masters Team here we come! We had the fastest time in the class.

And then as my stomach rolled and the stress settled in came Starters Snooker.
My plan was two fives and a seven. It worked. Beautifully. We had one moment where I thought she might flick off to a jump, but I kept in her head and we did it. No bars, nothin. I was never so happy with her...All over a fricken' starters snooker Q....I never imagined it would be that difficult with her. ...So finally- no more starters...Yay for Wicca!

Go Wiccie Go!
Boone came for the weekend and did great. We visited, did tricks, played on the warm up jump and somehow I was convinced to enter him at Paws 'n Effect in april...just in Jumpers....Oh My.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Way to go!!!!!! Diana

Kim said...

What a good girl Wicca! You made your mommy so proud.

Jules said...

Awesome job to both of you! Hooray!!

oddman said...

Congrats to you and Wicca!
I knew you'd get it.
Andrea

Sarah said...

wiccie is kickin' some major buttie!!!

I think now you'll rock through your snookers, and be in Masters in no time!!

i can't wait until the tri-coloured bee-otches debut in Masters!!