Tuesday, February 26, 2008

the weekend ahead



Nothing new to report today- we are at the barn tonite which should be fun- I am bringing Wicca and Boone. Wicca needs to work on her serpantine and directionals. Boone is going to work on contacts and jumping in general. (That's the plan anyway, we'll see when we get there!)


It is going to be a busy weekend- friday Sarah and I are heading to Calgary for a Kathy Keats one day seminar. I have been to her seminar before (twice actually) and really enjoyed her. I am taking Wicca and I am sure that we will learn lots of good stuff. It is going to be a small group on Friday so we'll get lots of work done!


Saturday we are going herding again, I am really looking forward to it. I have been working with Vito on his downs for the past few weeks and he is getting much better. We'll see how Wicca works when she is tired from a full day of Agility!


Sunday I am going to Calgary just to hang out and watch a CKC show. My friend Liz wanted company so I figured why not...I'll get some shopping in at least! And it will give me a good chance to watch some obedience...The dogs are all staying home so it will be kind of lonely for me- but I am sure there will be a dog or two that I know there !


and yes, I know it's only Tuesday and I'm talking about friday already.....

No comments: