Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun.....err Snow

It was a beautiful day today and I took all the dogs to the daycare to get some new pictures. Even Kate made an appearance! I haven't been able to get any decent pictures of her in a long time- so I took some time today to do just that....

I took a ton of photos so did up collages of various stages of play...
The Corgis (and Boone) having some good wrestling and chase games...Kate, in all her cranky glory! She hasn't been allowed to run with them for awhile- as she gets a little heated pretty quick- but she did great and only had one moment of *itchiness. Like I mentioned I used the time to get some new pictures of kate- she is aging pretty gracefully- and doesn't really act like a 10 year old!

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a nice close-up photo of Kate! She is sure a pretty girl.

Sarah said...

p.s.

kate isn't 10, she is 9.5, she wanted you to know that

hehe

I am also very sensitive about the age thing, so I know she would want people to know that.