Monday, July 23, 2007

Mondays, Agility and the River

It is monday...I hate mondays. Mondays mean work. Specifically Mondays mean an extra long day- Work at the kennel from 6:00-6:00, and then teach from 6:00-9:00. It also means there are lots of dogs at the kennel. Which means lots of cleaning and lots of barking. This Monday I am tired. I have a kink in my back somewhere and I could really go for a nap (it's 7:59am) hehe...
But enough complaining...

Yesterday was a fun day, We did agility in the morning, which was fun- we had a course set up for our students to practice "trial" stuff - and to go over AAC Rules again. I ran Wicca and she was pretty bad...well, I was the bad one I suppose. For whatever reason Wicca has lost some of that great obstacle commitment she had- specifically jumps. She obviously has some anxiety about jumping now...*sigh*

After agility in the A.M. I took Wicca and Vito swimming at the river-Vito hadn't been to the river yet- he had so much fun! He was a little unsure at first, but got more and more brave about fetching sticks and toys. The first time her actually swam he went under for a second or two when he tried to get the stick, but once he got that sorted out he was great. It was very cute, too bad I forgot my camera....Wicca of course had a blast. I went with my friend Jolayne and her border collie Tag (and her human baby Aislyn) Wicca and Tag swam almost non stop for more than an hour- Wicca's leg actually had a cramp! She was pretty tired last night and slep from the minute we got home until this morning!

I am going out in about 15 minutes or so to work Weave pole entries with Wicca. Tunnels and Weaves....a set of 6, two sets of 3 and a set of 12...with lots of tunnels....My plan is to reward for entries so we'll see how that goes...

So that's my post of the day...I am finding posting is easy again- I am posting mostly through my email so I don't actually have to come to the blogger site...it's pretty handy...

No comments: