Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Countdown (s)

So lots of things are happening right now.
Our trial that we are hosting is in 3 DAYS
I have exactly 7 working DAYS at the kennel left
I am going to a seminar with Shannen in 8 DAYS
I am going to the Cardigan Nationals in 9 DAYS
and, the Daycare officially opens in just about 2
WEEKS!

Our first ever Go! Dog Go! Sanctioned AAC Trial is
this weekend- it has been lots of work so far but I am
pretty excited about it. It should be lots of fun- our
trial site is great and our core group of people have
been just awesome so hopefully everything runs
smoothly...I have taken Friday off of work so that I
can do all the last minute stuff....


The AKC Show is going to so much fun. It is 5 days of
visiting, shopping, hanging out with friends and
meeting lots of nice people and dogs. And of course
running my own dog...I am camping on site, and am
taking the three corgis...Kate is going to stay at my
parents. It will be Vito's first camping trip, and his
first time at such a big show. I think he will do well
though. Sam is coming even though he isn't doing
anything. I feel so bad leaving him at home, I figured
he could come and torment all my friends with his
barking....hehehe.....And Wicca is going to be running
her little tail off.

No comments: