Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Day Off

So it is a Saturday and I am sitting at home wondering what to do with my day! I can hardly believe that I have nothing planned...Well, I have an obedience lesson at 10:00 but beyond that my day is free. That doesn't happen very often!
It is kind of overcast today so it isn't likely to get toooo hot today- which is a good thing! Tomorrow I am going out to do some agility- we are setting up a course and having some run thru's. It should be fun. Our trial is next weekend, I can't believe it! It seems like July has flown by. Thankfully lots of the stuff is done already, just a few last minute things need to be done...
I taught Wicca how to play basketball yesterday- it was really cute. My friend gave me this little toy basketball hoop and I thought it would be fun to teach wicca how to "score" She caught on really quick and is very proud of herself. I am going to teach Sam too, but I know that he will probably wreck the ball in his excitement!
So yeah, nothing exciting to report- just a relaxing weekend....
-amanda

No comments: