Friday, August 09, 2013

Herding Weekend


I've been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. My very first Herding Clinic! Alasdair MacRae is very well known across the country in the herding world. Winning 11 National Finals among other impressive things. I have heard nothing but good things about him, and am looking forward to working with him.

I am using Leo in the clinic. Which in itself is exciting. I'm hoping to get some more ideas about how to stretch him out, and keep that nice shape which is something that is taking some time. He is really coming along, and I have fantastic teachers but it is always nice to go and learn, and listen to what other people have to say!

Most of the dogs are coming with me too- which is nice. We are camping- hopefully it doesn't rain. It'll be a fun weekend I think!

Be prepared for more sheepdog photos!


1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You do the coolest things!