Sunday, February 14, 2010

To: Pixel

I hope Shep doesn't mind that I am blogging her photo, but how could I not?!!!!

I was away for the weekend at an agility trial (more on that tomorrow) and came back to find this on the flickr 52 Weeks photo group...

to say Pixel is flattered is an understatement. :o)

hope everyone had a great valentines day!

----------------------------

52 Weeks For Dogs: 6/52 "Long Distance Relationships..."

Simon loves Pixel, yes he does. ;)

(Pixel of course, being manymuddypaws's beautiful blue merle Cardigan.)

Now, I've got to admit, he's got great taste. I've loved Pixel too from the day I saw her photo. Simon of course, being a rather romantic soul was instantly smitten...

(Of course, it's hard when the girl you adore is in a different country, haha. But that's okay -- he's got his licence, his Visa card (wait a second, that's MY Visa card, you!) and a comfortable box to travel in. )

Love knows no bounds, even when you have short little legs!

Simon says, "Happy Valentines Day! Neither snow nor sleet nor pouring rain will delay me. Of course, uh, I didn't realize that they won't take me without the proper postage. Sigh. Back to square one."

4 comments:

dreameyce said...

Awww!! hahaha! He really is a sweet romantic Pixel. You can't loose with a guy like that! Maybe we can all get together that proper postage... or at least help him nab his moms credit card!

Jules said...

Love it! Lucky Pixel.

Holly said...

How precious!! :-)

Shep said...

Aw, of course you can post it!!! :D My internet's been horribly spotty this week, so I had to give up posting anything to mine last night! :D

And Pixel is the prettiest girl ever! He likes tomboys who like to wrassle, let me tell you -- and then can change into a nice collar and go out on the town. ;)

Hahah, he is a hopeless romantic. He prefers love songs in the car to hard rock and roll. ;)

Aw, I'm glad you got such a kick out of it! It was pouring here all week and we had to go out in the rain that afternoon to give it a shot -- I've never used props before really with him, and he just was like, "Okie doke!" and sat in that box until I came to get him out. XD People kept driving down our little street and rubbernecking, it was funny. Apparently you don't see too many crazy dogs in pink boxes sending themselves to Canada up here. ;)

(PS: I've totally had this idea since you made the comment on one of my photos, hahah!)

I'm so glad you liked it. XD It was so fun to post!