Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend


Easter weekend was jam packed. Full of family, friends, and dogs. I didn't sleep in once. But I wouldn't change any of it. 

We did some herding. I didn't take any photos of my own dogs. This is Scamp. 
the easter bunny came. and I cooked turkey. 

the dogs got into the spirit of things
Wicca and Vito both had baths and all that jazz. Wicca is still shedding but looks better at least! 


We played follow the leader, I mean went on a walk. 
and Wendy took beautiful photos of my girls. <3

this one especially melts me. <3
and more walks, and more herding, and even a tiny bit of agility. Oh, and I even cleaned my house. See, jam packed full! Oh, and you want to know what there wasn't? Nosework practice. Not once. This spells trouble for the upcoming weekend.... 

No comments: