Sunday, April 06, 2014

Agility Leo!

Leo's first agility video! Just little clips from the seminar and match yesterday. Lots of breaking things down, and lots of rewarding. You can really see the wheels turning on some of the stuff. Some progress in just a few weeks even!

The video only shows the good stuff, I assure you there was plenty of second, and third tries before getting it right. ;) We are a little rough around the edges, but are working it out! I am feeling pretty pleased with his progress, and have a whole bunch of stuff to work on! So damn exciting.

One of my friends asked me how it felt, and at the time I couldn't really figure out how it felt exactly. But now, reflecting on yesterday I know that it felt just right. Seeing some agility friends for the first time in almost two years...Hanging out with friends, laughing, visiting, learning, running, cheering, feeling that connection with the dog... all things that just felt perfect.

I want more of course. ;)


1 comment:

onecollie said...

sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!! and you have some fancy smancy moves too !