Sunday, June 13, 2010

With all his might....


All his might., originally uploaded by manymuddypaws.

I spent some time with my family today. Nolen (my nephew) is growing so much! He is more and more like a little boy and less like a baby. He is about 18 months old now.

He and my dad have a great bond and are pretty much attached at the hip. Nolen had a great time "pulling" Grampa around in the big red car today. Talk about cute.

I am such a busy person that I don't often get to spend much time with my family. You don't know what you are missing until they aren't there anymore. After today I am going to make a point to take time for family. It's pretty important.

4 comments:

onecollie said...

good for you Amanda, family is the most important thing, I agree.

Dawn said...

Aw, what a darling little man.

Taryn said...

What a great photo!

2Elkies said...

I think Grandpa is having the most fun!