Monday, November 23, 2009

Weekend Stuff...

I had a super busy weekend. But am too tired to go into much detail.

First off- I have a cold. not just a run of the mill cold either. this cold hit on Friday and by Sunday I could hardly think. My head felt like it was going to expolde. I think the worst is over (at least I hope so) but we'll see how I feel the rest of the week.

Our local dog show was this weekend- I didn't enter any of my own dogs, but I did handle a Flatcoat in the breed ring. Chatty was about the cutest thing ever, and I could have easily taken her home. I showed her both Saturday and Sunday morning.

The afternoons were spent at an agility seminar. It was really great, and I have some ideas of what I need to do to fix some problems that we have. We worked on a variety of stuff- Rear Cross Threadles, Wraps, Serpentines, Deceleration, Rear Crosses, and Front Crosses. As always Kim gave us some really great challenges. Sunday she set up a 27 obstacle jumpers course. My mind is a little foggy right now due to my cold- so I'll go into more details later this week.

I am pretty tired this morning- slept like crap due to my cold, and have a busy week ahead of me. Hopefully I'll survive. :o)

3 comments:

Gay Harley said...

Can't wait to hear more details. I think Kim is an encyclopedia of agility. When I've trained at her seminars I've come away with more information than my brain can handle!

Diana said...

Feel better soon. Diana

Kim said...

Glad to hear you learned lots at the seminar.

I hope your cold gets better soon.