Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gyp


Sarah and Pete are going to Saskatoon this weekend for Kaleb's field trial thingy- and much to Vito's delight Gyppie is spending the weekend with us!

I actually fostered Gyppie way back when we first got her- There is something about this dog that made me suggest to Sarah to keep her. She is very sweet, loves to cuddle and is just an all around people pleaser. She has turned out to be an amazing dog and kicks ass at whatever Sarah does with her.

Gyppie does well at my house- and all of my dogs like her. It wouldn't surprise me if Boone and Gyp had some good plays over the weekend. Gyp is forever flirting with him but Boone pretends not to notice :o)

Vito especially loves gyp...it didn't start out like that as you can see, but now they are best buds and will chase, wrestle and kiss every chance they get. It is quite sweet.

Gyp is very flirty and loves to play- she can even get Wicca going- which is pretty amazing as Wicca is generally far too snotty to play with "outsiders."

The dogs will have a good weekend, hanging out etc. We are going to go to a sanction obedience match on Saturday- I am going to enter Gyp just for kicks, and Wicca of course :o) Maybe I will surprise Sarah with her CGN.... :o)



Mostly Gyp comes to my house to do this....Gyppie loves kitties

*all pictures except the kitty one are from Sarah's flickr site...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Gyp might never want to leave your place after this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to bribe her back with hot dogs and a new fluffy toy .. maybe i'll lure her back with a cat, i'm sure i can find one around here somewhere