Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Party



We had our combined GoDogGo and Paws on the Run Doggie Daycare Christmas Party on Saturday and everyone had a great time. We raised more money for the rescue and the games and santa pictures went over really well. Wendy set up the Santa picture display and Vito thought he'd keep the seat warm for Santa! It was super cute- he jumped up and had a little nap while we set up...
I will have the actual Santa pictures later this afternoon....I hope. :o)
I took the three corgis and Boone, and they all had a pretty good time. Wicca got to play wiener dunking (and she and Jane tied!) and Boone won the trick contest. He did really well- friendly with people and kids, and didn't seem to be too stressed out. He even behaved for the santa pictures. Everyone was pretty impressed with him- compared to a month ago he is quite the different dog....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

umm Wicca I actually won the wiener dunking, don't forget it, OK maybe it was tie :) . And what is with Boone taking my spotlight and winning the trick contest! He sure made a great impression and everyone loved him, phhhhmmmph, I guess he can be my friend.

Queen Jane

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the Corgi Girls said...

The first pic of vito is just darn adorable, oh my gosh!