Friday, August 17, 2007

More Pics and a Forgotten Title!!

In the excitement and fast pace of the summer I forgot about Wicca's new title! At the Cardigan Nationals she earned her Novice Jumpers title in CKC. Which really cracks me up because...well, there's jumps in Jumpers...and well...my dog can't seem to keep any up! :o)
Anyway, here is my new most favorite agility picture of Wicca- my friend Sarah (who takes all the good pictures of my dogs) took this for me.




And here is Mr. Sam- who is still lame and has not done anything fun for more than six months. So he doesn't feel anymore left out than he already is- here is a picture of him smiling- just happy to be, what a sweetie he is...I love this dog to death. He has got to be the happiest dog I know...well, Kaleb probably has him beat...but it would be close!



1 comment:

John Heffernan said...

Congrats on your jumpers title!

John and Whippet Wyatt