Friday, August 17, 2007

First Week!


Today signifies the end of the first week at my new job. And I must say I love it. Already I see the difference in myself and it's only been a week! Paws on the Run is a fantastic work place. It really is a dream job. I get paid to play with dogs all day. It is a 10 minute WALK in the morning to work, I am home by 3:30 and my dogs are tired after playing all day. I feel appreciated and that alone makes a huge difference. I feel that we are providing GREAT care for these dogs, and that too makes a difference in the way I feel. It is hard to "sell" a product that you don't beleive in. Or in my case work for something that you don't believe in. You can see pics at the POTR blog- (link located at the bottom of the page)

Not much to report in the way of fun dog news. I just reformatted the blog and noticed that there is not one picture of Vito on here, poor guy...so here is the most recent picture I have of him. On that note I am having a heck of time with this blog lately. For some reason unknown to me I can't get the Archive link to the right side, or my favorite link panel either. I thought that changing the template might help but it didn't...If anyone has any ideas I'd be happy to hear them!!!



No comments: