Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Return of the Jolly Ball

I took my camera out to the backyard this afternoon. I haven't taken photos "just because" for a while. Which was evident when I was looking for a photo to post. lol.

So I've set up a few days worth of blog posts, so it's like two birds with one stone. Photos of cute dogs to redeem myself as a bad blogger.

We will start off with the Woo. Who I love even more each day if that's possible. Cause she is so full of awesomeness.

The Jolly Ball has been sitting around for months. And today it was the most exciting toy in the yard. Who knows why. But it made for some entertaining!


scratching at it to get the inside out is not effective. honest

nor is chewing it.

neither is chewing and scratching at the same time

it's valuable and must be protected from the border collies

Frustration builds. lol
Oh Wicca. Never, ever change. 

1 comment:

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Always love seeing Wicca looking happy and "at" something. She's a keeper!