Sunday, September 16, 2007

A relaxing weekend

The dogs and I had a great weekend. It was the most relaxing weekend I can remember in a long time. Saturday morning I did agility, finalised an adoption (yay!) and then headed to the Old Man River Provincial Campground to camp overnight with my parents. We had a blast. I had 6 dogs in the tent with me overnight!!!

We got there in the afternoon and the dogs spent the rest of the day swimming in the river. Well, except Sam. He got a yummy bone to chew on in his crate- he hates water anyway so in his mind he wasn't missing out on much!

Wicca and Kate are fetching fools and Vito did his regular bark and splash on the shore, and Drew found s good stick to chew on. It was very beautiful there and the weather was great. I had a grood visit with my grandparents, and really enjoyed myself overall.

This morning more swimming for the pooches, and a nice long walk.

What a great way to spend a weekend!!!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hey everyone!
What a nice weekend..swimming in the river & grandparents! That's a double dose of fun!

Have a great day!
Love & Licks,
Randi