Monday, September 10, 2007

Kimberly AAC Trial and the beach

-----------------------

We had a great time this past weekend. Sarah and I travelled to Kimberly, BC to an Agility trial. The site is so beautiful! I LOVE the mountains and really enjoyed the whole weekend. We stayed at our friends who has a gorgeous little acreage.


Wicca was so good all weekend. She is really doing great. We Q'd in our first run of the day- Steeplechase and we only knocked TWO BARS the whole weekend!!! So out of 7 runs we only knocked two bars, which is pretty freakin' awesome for wicca! We had some really great runs and our jumpers run was amazing. It felt so perfect. We had one off course, but it was smooth and lightning fast. I am thrilled with how she is running lately. Vito was great and got to visit alot. Sam stayed at my parents house for the weekend (you can read about his weekend on his gimpy dog blog) Now I have two weekends where I am not doing much, Sam's surgery is scheduled for Thursday, and I'm getting pretty nervous about it...


On the way home we stopped to give the dogs a break and found a great river for them to swim in. They had a blast and Sarah got some great pictures! Vito mostly ran around on the beach part but Wicca was a fetching fool and had a great time!

All the pictures on here were taken by Sarah...as are all the great pictures of my dogs!!!


2 comments:

JuLo said...

Just returning the hello. :) Great blog, I look forward to checking it out (I'm at work so I just did a quick look at the adorable dog pics)!

the Corgi Girls said...

Great pictures and awesome blog! I love the pic of Wicca burning rubber in agility!