Friday, October 24, 2014

Cypress Hills

Last field trial of the year. First successful time in intermediate for Leo. Biggest outrun ever! He placed second both days. And first overall. I'm proud of us. It's been a lot of work. Like a lot of work. It feels good to have progress. Of course I want more progress. The driving especially. And for whatever reason he would not take a flank on the fetch. We will be working on that!

Brit was terrible. And then not. She crossed over the first day. I think she lost sight of her sheep... Second day was better. I sent her on the flat side- up the hill. Hard to miss them that way.

Good times with good friends. As always I had a good time. It was a small trial and everyone was super friendly and helpful.

I really need to remember my camera. Video of that outrun would have been awesome!

One thing I learned from the weekend. Whistles. I need them. Like yesterday. Too bad it's dark now at 6pm so I'm super limited about when I can train...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the most powerful yoga exercise ever...

http://www.returnofkings.com/45778/the-most-powerful-yoga-exercise

onecollie said...

wowzers way to go!!!!!!!

Diana said...

congrats that's wonderful!!! I hate it gets dark so early. Its hard to get anything done after work.