Monday, September 11, 2006

Sam ADC!


Well- I entered Sam at his first full AAC trial and he earned his Agility Dog Of Canada! I can't believe this dog! I entered him even though he still isn't weaving properly but thought that the ring experience would be good for him....Well- he weaved for me (with some help) and managed to qualify in five runs! Three standard Q's - which gives him the ADC and a Snooker Q!
He worked really, really well for me...

Wicca was great this weekend too! We had our best run ever and almost had the masters gamble (the buzzer went before she could hit the table) but wow! she worked really hard- we had one awesome weave entry- great contacts (except for two runs- which i reinforced and made her do correctly), great tables and even had a few start lines...

The funniest part of the whole weekend is that with Wicca and I it is apparently impossible to get a Snooker Q and Sam did it on his first try!

What a great weekend!

No comments: