Saturday, December 03, 2005

update

Well- my home computer is still busted.....it sucks....
anyway- thought I would update the blog with news about the beasties.
Kate is still enjoying being a house dog- she hasn't been out to agility or anything for a long while- she is jsut hanging out- keepin' the corgis' and the kitties in line...

Wicca is doing fantastic- I took her to the barn last week- well the week before and got a really good practice with her- Her weaves are fantastic-very consistent. I am excited about trialing her thi upcoming year. I have her entered in another CKC agility trial next weekend that I am pretty excited about- I will take her to the barn next week and work on jumping- with tunnel distractions- she seems to knock bars mostly when there is a tunnel as the next obstacle.....

Sam is so fun- he is such a good boy- a hard worker and really enjoys being with me. I took him to the barn this past week and worked on his contacts- they are coming...his jumping and directions are really great though- I will work with him all winter and have him ready by spring to trial-

We (Go! Dog Go!) are having a christmas party tomorrow which should be a lot of fun....

-amanda

No comments: