Friday, November 04, 2005

News

I have been slacking off a bit it seems. I have been really busy with work, and boring real life stuff but Everyone is doing awesome. Kate is still just hanging out- she is enjoying her change of routine I think. Wicca is doing fantastic. Since the "weave pole breathrough" she has been getting better and better as the weks go on. This morning she nailed an off side entry out of a fast pinwheel, tunnel combination. We have a CKC agility trial coming up on the Nov.11th weekend that I am pretty excited about. CKC has no weaves but it will be really good practice for her contacts and jumping. She has to jump 12inches (compared to her usual 10) so I have been really working on her jumping.
Sam is learning a ton and is doing great. I have been working on his obedience a bit more lately and his heeling is coming...he is very exuberant and happy when we work and i love it.
Well- off to work I go...

No comments: